Buy your Audi the most menacing widebody kit on the market! SR66’s main goal while designing this widebody kit was to get a look, that would go beyond the boundaries of a standard “RS-style” that we all got used to.
With that said, we would love to offer you a DTM and RS-inspired, fully author widebody kit that widens the car by nearly 3 inches per side. Regardless of the completely new, furious look, our kit nicely incorporates the car’s silhouette and outlines everything that’s best in an Audi, giving the owner a true OEM+ feeling.
This one was the first wide-body kit we developed for the legendary brand of the VAG group. Our SR66 wide body kit consists of:
- front bumper
- front bumper lip
- front fenders
- rear fender panels (wings/ quarters)
- side skirts
- rear bumper
- rear bumper diffuser
- trunk spoiler
The great part about SR66 Design’s kit is its backward compatibility. If you own the older version of Audi (B8, those from years 2007 – 2011), then you can use SR66’s widebody kit to do a facelift conversion! The only thing you have to take care of is the hood (bonnet), grille & lights. On the other hand, if you wish to stay with the B8 look, we also got it covered! Check out our A5/S5/RS5 B8 widebody.
Real-life pictures of the body kit
* – Our kit can be installed on an RS5, yet it requires some additional trimming and modification from the workshop’s side. The rear part of the car (fender flares and side skirts) needs to be modified “on the car” during the installation process.
- “Tuned Audi S5 Looks Like A DTM Car For The Road” @CarScoops.com
- “Extrem fett – SR66 Design Widebody Audi S5 (B8)” @TuningBlog.eu
- “Extremely Fat – SR66 Design Widebody Audi S5 (B8)” @TuningBlog.eu
- “Audi S5 Coupe с DTM бодикит” @Nastarta.com
- “Тюнеры стилизовали Audi S5 под гоночный болид DTM” @AllCarz.ru
- “Audi S5 Coupe в тюнинге от SR66 Design” @AutoTuni.ru
- “DTM-тюнинг Audi S5 Coupe от SR66 Design” @RST.ua
- “Audi S5 ligner ond gadegodkendt DTM-ræser” @Boosted.dk
- “Audi A5 od tunera SR66 Design. W wyścigowym stylu” @AutoKult.pl